Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fun with Foam

Who ever thought that such a simple thing as foam could have so much potential? When foam gets wet it sticks to the wall. One of those "I knew that" ideas, but I never would have thought of it on my own. Here I cut up shapes so the kids could make faces on the windows, but this could be done with any shape. We actually did this activity in the bath a whole bunch of times, using the plain rectangles from the package that I bought. The boys had so much fun even with that. In a way it might have even been better, because they got really creative with decorating the bathtub walls. I think this is great - a cheap way for the kids to be entertained, be creative, and have fun with water, and to top it off, the mess is minimal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...