Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Garden Party

Last week was our Big Move, so I apologise for not writing a any posts. I also missed last week's parsha, unfortunately, but as you can imagine it's been very very hectic. Besides that, I hosted a melave malka (yes, 3 days after our move!). The party was beautifully set up and arranged, so I'd like to share it with you. I had so much fun planning it, it's such a pretty, sweet theme.

 
 

Salad bar buffet: Everything, from the dressing to the veggies to the croutons, was in various sizes flower pots and planters.



It's very monumental; our first party in our new home. We hope to be able to host many more happy occasions, and to use our home for reaching, teaching, and giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...