Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Birthday PAR-TEE

centerpiece
For my husband's birthday I wanted to make a cake that reflects something he enjoys. Golf is one of his hobbies, and I've been thinking about this golf course cake for a little while. Put it together with our Monday night class in our home, and bang, you have a golf themed birthday party! There were lots of golf related foods and play on words.



"woods and irons" and "chip it in"


Full view of the dessert table and dinner table (delicious BBQ on our new grill!)



We had a cute little game- guess how many tees.


I saved the best for last. Presenting the birthday cake!




I learned more about golf preparing for this party than I ever thought I would. It was so much fun to plan. Now on to Chanukah!

2 comments:

  1. Looks sooooo yum that I want to just reach into the computer and grab a piece of it but I wouldn't cuz it's just way to gorgeous!!!!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. amazing! I am sooo impressed! and jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...