Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fire Truck Birthday

There is nothing my guys like more than fire engines and firemen. I mean, any truck will keep them happy, but fire trucks are probably the best. When I saw this fire truck cake tutorial I knew I had to make it. It's easy enough even for an amateur like myself, but still so impressive. I learned that I can't work on my cakes with any kids around, because then it becomes "don't touch anything!" instead of "wow this is fun! and "come look at what I just added!"


This little guy was my own addition, after looking at countless cakes on CakeCentral. It was actually a lot of fun to make, even though it took a lot of time. It was my first attempt at using fondant, and I was quite pleased with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...