Sunday, July 15, 2012

Peanut Butter Play Dough

Not much to do on a semi-rainy day like today, so here is something that I put together. Most ideas I have on Pinterest require a well-stocked house with various supplies, which I lack, so this was what I ended up with. Not the greatest activity, but fun (and yummy) nonetheless and impressive under the circumstances. I found a few recipes for peanut butter play dough, and then I did what I generally do: improvise! I put in some peanut butter and sugar, and then added flour till it reached a consistency I was happy with. I added food coloring to some of it, I could've done more but I figured that the kids just mush all the colors together anyway, and colored peanut butter is not very appealing.








Thank you Aunt T for all your help and input!I hope the kids don't end up with stomachaches...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...