Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cake Creations


I'd like to share with you some of the cakes I've done in the past.

This one was for Lag Ba'omer. The fire is fruit roll up, and since I made it shortly after our move with absolutely no equipment, the cake is a mix and the frosting is store-bought. Not at all the way I like it, but it was nice anyway, and it tasted okay.




The cake I made for my decorating course. I invited my neighbors after Mommy and Me to eat it. So fun to make and I was eager to do more roses after this.



Adorable booties for a shalom zachor.




And a kiddush...


Self explanatory! Boy was my husband proud! And to think that I didn't know ANYTHING about football before I got married!






Pretty Shavuos flower cupcakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...